- Accessibility Game Day Guide
The Indy Fuel want to ensure all fans experience the excitement of watching hockey at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. We are committed to provide excellent service to all guests. We are pleased to welcome guests of all abilities to our facility.
For those guests with specific needs, we offer the following services in accordance with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Indiana State Fairgrounds Guest Service staff member at 317-927-7601 or the Indy Fuel front office at 317-925-3835.
- Indiana Farmers Coliseum Will Call is in the lobby after the security checkpoint. All ticket windows are wheelchair accessible and all office staff can give more information on seating options if changes are needed.
- First come first serve wheelchair accessible parking is located 300 feet south of the Coliseum. Guests may also be dropped off in front of the stadium and picked up post-game.
- Sensory kits are available upon request in the Garage, found in the main lobby of the Coliseum.
- There are two elevators located in the lobby that reach all three floors of the Coliseum.
- Concession stands are accessible and located around the arena throughout each section. This is where you can purchase cold bottled water and an assortment of food and snacks.
- All restrooms throughout the arena offer accessible amenities.
- Headsets and receivers for the ADA approved ALD system are available free of charge at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office. A driver’s license or state issued ID is required to ensure return of equipment.
- There are four family or single use bathrooms located throughout the arena. They are located outside of sections, 203, 206, 211, and 215.
- The First Aid room is located outside of section 207.
- Indiana Farmers Coliseum is happy to offer ADA seats located throughout the arena available upon request, contact email@example.com or call 317-925-3835.
- Outside of section 216, there is a sensory wall brought to you by Damar Services. Fans can touch these different textures as a break from the game, relax from a potential stress-inducing situation, and encourage relaxation.
- We encourage fans to bring earplugs or headphones if they are concerned about the level of noise in the arena.
- Trained service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted inside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times and will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability. Service animals may not use additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat. All other animals are prohibited.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Indiana State Fairgrounds Guest Service staff member at 317-927-7601 or the Indy Fuel front office at 317-925-3835.