- Fan Code of Conduct
If You See Something, Say Something.
Please Contact A Fuel Representative Outside Of Section 116,
Text 317-925-fuel, Or Alert An Usher For Assistance.
The Indy Fuel and the Indiana Farmers Coliseum are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. Fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue, team, and league personnel. The players and officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions
- Wait until a stoppage in play to leave your seats, or to return to your seats from the concourse
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects, or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to venue staff
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Fans shall comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the venue without a ticket refund. Serious or repeated violations may also result in supplementary action, including revocation of Indiana Farmers Coliseum privileges, cancellation of Indy Fuel Season/Package seat accounts and all legal remedies.
We thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Indy Fuel Fan Code of Conduct.