- Donation Requests
The Indy Fuel recognizes the important role we play in the community, as well as the responsibility that goes along with making Indianapolis a better place to live, work, and play. Due to the high volume of in-kind donations and player/mascot appearance requests the team receives, we have established the following protocol for submitting a request:
- Requests must be made at least six weeks prior to the event date
- Requests must be submitted via the electronic form below
- Donations will only be granted to organizations located in and events hosted in Indianapolis and the surrounding local communities
- Organizations must be charitable or nonprofit in nature. 501(c)(3) letter must be available upon request.
Please include the following information on the request:
- Type of event
- Event date, place and time
- Mailing address for the organization
- Contact name, phone number and email
- Beneficiary of the event
- How the donation will be used (i.e. raffle, auction, door prize)
Only online submissions will be considered for approval. Due to the volume of requests, not all donation requests will be granted. An Indy Fuel representative will contact you concerning your request as soon as possible.