INDY FUEL WEEK 4 RESULTS: 2-1-0-0, INDY FUEL OVERALL RECORD: 8-3-1-0 Overall (1st Central)
GAME 10 - THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17 VS FORT WAYNE - 6-3 L
The Indy Fuel hosted the Fort Wayne Komets for the second time this season after beating them the first time. The Fuel were unable to take the win and fell to the Komets 6-3 in their first home loss of the season.
GAME 11 - SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AT TOLEDO - 4-3 W
In a thrilling game in Toledo, the Fuel mounted a comeback win, scoring three unanswered goals to beat the Walleye 4-3. Nate Pionk had his first game-winning goal of the season and late additions Cliff Watson and Shane Kuzmeski shined.
GAME 12 - SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20 VS WHEELING - 6-1 W
The Fuel hosted Wheeling for the first time this season and defeated them 6-1 with a 28-save game by Zach Driscoll and a 3-point game from Alex Wideman and Cliff Watson.
- Defenseman Cliff Watson was recalled by Rockford on 11/21
- Defenseman Matt Watson was placed on reserve on 11/20
- Defenseman Shane Kuzmeski was signed on 11/18
- Goaltender Cam Gray activated from reserve on 11/18
- Goaltender Mitchell Weeks was called up to Rockford on 11/18
- Defenseman Cam Bakker placed on Commissioner’s Exempt List on 11/18
- Defenseman Keoni Texeira placed on injured reserve, effective 11/18
- Jan Mandat tallied his tenth goal of the season, which puts him in second place in goals in the ECHL.
- Mandat also leads the Fuel in power play goals with three.
- Chad Yetman broke a seven game point streak on Sunday but still leads the team in +/- with +10
- Bryan Lemos is now just one goal away from his 50th career ECHL goal.
- After a four game pointless streak, Alex Wideman had a three-point game on Sunday and is now tied for first in points for the Fuel.
- With another shorthanded goal this week, the Fuel now lead the league with five.
- The Fuel are now in first place in the Central division, tied with Cincinnati in points but have six more goals for.
- Indy currently has a penalty kill success rate of 77%
- The Fuel continue to play their best in the second period, scoring 18 goals in the second period so far this season.
- Indy ranks ninth in the league in penalty minutes with an average of 15.67 minutes per game.
- The Fuel have not yet won a game when they are trailing after the second period.
INDY FUEL WEEK 6 SCHEDULE
- GAME 13 - WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 AT WHEELING
- GAME 14 - FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25 VS IOWA
- GAME 15 - SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26 VS KALAMAZOO
ABOUT THE INDY FUEL:
The Indy Fuel, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks and the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs, have returned to Indiana Farmers Coliseum for their ninth season. Check out all the Fuel’s promotions, theme nights and get your tickets now HERE.