- INDY FUEL WEEK SEVEN RESULTS 4-0-0
- INDY FUEL OVERALL RECORD 8-8-2 (5th in Central Division)
GAME 15 - WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 VS. WHEELING - 3-2 W
The Fuel hosted the Wheeling Nailers on Wednesday night, looking for their first set of consecutive wins this season. With a 3-2 win, in regulation, the Fuel collected two points and headed into the weekend on a roll.
GAME 16 - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1 AT FORT WAYNE - 3-1 W
The Fuel began their weekend on the road in Fort Wayne to take on the Komets. It was a story of special teams as the Fuel came out on top 3-1 thanks to timely goals by their penalty kill and power play units.
GAME 17 - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2 VS. WHEELING - 4-3 OTW
The Fuel hosted the Wheeling Nailers for Yellowstone Night on Saturday and in their third game in four days, Indy brought Wheeling to overtime and ultimately claimed both points in a 4-3 win.
GAME 18 - SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3 VS. FORT WAYNE - 3-2 SOW
The Fuel hosted the Fort Wayne Komets on Sunday afternoon to finish off their weekend. Looking for their fifth straight win, Indy fought through another overtime period and a shootout but came out victorious with a 3-2 win.
- Cam Bakker signed to Indy (11/28)
- Santino Centorame is on a four-game point streak, claiming numerous assists over the weekend. Which ties the Fuel franchise record for most consecutive games with a point by a defenseman.
- Andrew Bellant scored two power-play goals in the Komets/Indy Sunday matchup. He was the lone scorer in regulation on Sunday.
- Cam Hillis is tied for second in power play assists in the league with nine.
- Goalie Zach Driscoll is ranked 6th in the league for goaltenders. The weekend increased his save percentage to .910.
- Two Fuel players had short-handed goals over the weekend. Bryan Lemos scored on Wednesday against Wheeling while killing off two penalties. Jordan Martin sniped one past Tyler Parks in Fort Wayne.
- Anthony Petruzzelli claimed his first point while with the Fuel against his former team from last season (FW) on Friday. In total, he claimed two assists on Sunday off of Bellant’s PPGs.
- Indy is on a five-game win streak. The longest streak in the league at the moment.
- The team claimed their first shootout win of the season, with Bryan Lemos, Colin Belik and Cam Hillis successfully making their shots against Fort Wayne’s Tyler Parks. Zach Driscoll defended one out of the two shootout shots against him.
- When scoring first, the Fuel’s record is 6-1. Which was evident over the weekend.
- The Fuel capitalized on power plays over the weekend. They are 8th in the league for home power plays.
INDY FUEL WEEK 8 SCHEDULE
- GAME 19 - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8 VS. WHEELING
- GAME 20 - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9 VS. FORT WAYNE
UPCOMING FAN EXPERIENCES AND EVENTS
Get ready for lots of fun at Indiana Farmers Coliseum in 2023! Check out some of our upcoming promotions and special fan experiences!
- Friday, December 8 - Wintertainment and Do317 Night! Enjoy a $3 domestic beer or soda, a $1 popcorn or a $7 craft beer or specialty t-shirt! Plus see Santa and a reindeer pregame in the lobby for all Wintertainment nights! Join a couple players post-game for autographs as well!
- Saturday, December 9 - We are celebrating Peanuts - A Christmas Celebration and continuing Wintertainment with Santa and his reindeer. After the game, bid on the Fuel’s specialty Peanuts jerseys LIVE! Before the game, join us for a special 'Cold Case Crackers' event in the Taproom!
ABOUT THE INDY FUEL
The Indy Fuel, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks and the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs, have returned to Indiana Farmers Coliseum for their ninth season. Check out all the Fuel’s promotions, theme nights and get your tickets now HERE.